Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Altec M49 mic series

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R.S.Fraser Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello all,

    I have a handful of the Altec M49 mics, with 29b capsule, windscreen and power supplys.

    I am wondering what a fair price would be for them.

    Any one care to offer comments?

    Thanks in advance,
    Bob Fraser
    Canada

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Send me a private message - let's talk....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R.S.Fraser Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Tod
    I have mailed you
    Regards
    Bob

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.